Trebic is a historic town in the Vysocina area of Moravia. It has one of the few surviving Jewish ghettos in Europe. The ghetto and the Romanesque/Gothic Basilica of St Procopius are UNESCO-listed.
Some Sights in Trebic
- Jewish Quarter
- Basilica of St Procopius
- Jewish Cemetery
- Front and Rear Synagogues - a restored synagogue and museum of Jewish life Trebic
- Jewish Festival - annual three-day festival
- nearby Telc - another UNESCO-listed town.
Holidays We Offer That Include Trebic
Historic South Moravia A La Carte
Stay in a hotel or pension in beautiful Brno and choose from a selection of guided trips to the fascinating towns, landscape and historic sites of Moravia to create your own personal guided tour.
- Trip to Moravian Karst and Pernstejn castle
- Trebic & Telc - Two UNESCO-listed Towns
- Battle site of Austerlitz - Napoleon's Great Victory
- Znojmo and Moravian Wine Country
- Olomouc and Kromeriz - two UNESCO-listed cities
We are able to offer holidays which include stays in a hotel or pension in Trebic with a combination of the following towns:
The package includes accommodation and transfers, plus optional tours in Brno, Jindrichuc Hradec and Ceske Budejovice.
For more information email email@example.com