of the Czech Republic’s best spas Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) and
Marianske Lazne (Marienbad) are to be found in the west of the
country at the foot of the Ore Mountains in West Bohemia. The area is known for its walking paths, so you can treat your body with a bit of exercise and a bit of pampering.
Some Sights In Marianske Lazne & Karlovy Vary
- Spa treatments in the two towns
- Karlovy Vary International Film Festival
- Moser Glass factory in Karlovy Vary
- Jan Becher Museum - dedicated to the creator of the Czech Republic’s favourite aperitif Becherovka
- Dvorak’s Karlovy Vary Autumn - music festival
- Chopin Festival - Marienske Lazne
- The Singing Fountain, Marienske Lazne - a water spectacle accompanied by famous classical music
- The many walking routes in the surrounding areas
Holidays We Offer That Include Marianske Lazne Or Karlovy Vary
Self-guided holiday April - October
Western Spas Plus Prague
We offer you a break in one or both of the spa towns. This holiday includes accommodation and transfers between the towns and to and from Prague.
Western Spas Plus Plzen
Add a stay in Plzen to the package.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.