Some Sights of Interest in Kromeriz
- The Archbishop's Palace
- Kromeriz Baroque Flower Garden
- The Archbishop's Art Gallery
- The Archbishop's Park
- Museum of the Kromeriz Area
- The city's churches
Holidays We Offer That Include Kromeriz
April - September
Historic South Moravia A La Carte
Stay in a hotel or apartment in beautiful Brno and choose from a selection of guided trips to the fascinating towns, landscape and historic sites of Moravia to create your own personal guided tour.
- Trip to Moravian Karst and Pernstejn castle
- Trebic & Telc - Two UNESCO-listed Towns
- Battle site of Austerlitz - Napoleon's Great Victory
- Znojmo and Moravian Wine Country
- Olomouc and Kromeriz - two UNESCO-listed cities
April - October
Brno Plus Kromeriz Two-Centre Holiday
Combine a stay in Kromeriz with a stay in Brno, the Czech Republic's vibrant second city. We arrange accommodation in selected hotels in both Brno and Kromeriz and transfers between the two cities. If you prefer to hire a car, we can advise on an itinerary.
For more about Brno click link right.
Ryanair and Wizzair fly direct to Brno from the UK. Or you can fly in to Prague and we will arrange your transfer.
For information email us on email@example.com