Some Sights in Jindrichuv Hradec
- The Jindrichuv Hradec to Nova Bystrice Narrowguage Railway
- Jindrichuv Hardec castle
- the church of St John the Baptist
- National Photographic Museum
- Tapestry Studios - internationally renowned studios
- Jindrichuv District Museum - an excellent local museum with a huge mechanical Christmas manger.
Holidays We Offer That Include Jindrichuv Hradec
Guided Tour April - September
Historic South Bohemia A La Carte
- Zlata Koruna Abbey or Dvici Kamen Castle, Holasovice UNESCO Heritage Village, Hluboka Castle
- Trebon & Jindrichuv Hradec
- Rozmberk Castle, Vyssi Brod Abbey and Vitkuv Kamen Castle
- and more
Prices include accommodation, plus your choice of trips.
Available as a guided and as a self-guided tour
Bohemian UNESCO Heritage Bike Tour
This 8-day tour not only takes you through the UNESCO listed heritage towns of Prague, Cesky Krumlov and Telc, but also four other fascinating historic towns of Trebon, Jindrichuv Hradec, Ceske Budejovice and Hluboka nad Vltavou. The tour will also take you through many diverse landscapes. Sometimes you will have to conquer hills, at other times you pass through a flatter landscape of rivers and ponds.
We are able to offer holidays which include a stay in a hotel or pension in Jindrichuv Hradec with one or more of the following towns:
The package includes accommodation and transfers, plus optional tours in Brno, Jindrichuc Hradec and Ceske Budejovice.
We also have cottages available for rent in the surrounding countryside.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org